We deeply care for all of those affected and we are closely monitoring the situation. In the meantime, we are taking additional precautions, beyond our normal daily practices, to ensure our dealership and body shop are prepared to serve our customers, with the extra care and attention that is warranted during this time. Some of these steps are noted below for your information.
1. If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter. This includes , but is not limited to: respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath)
2. Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside of the province or Canada. You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days of mandatory isolation to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff and other customers.
3. Extra cleaning, washing and sanitizing are being mandated and practiced.
4. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution to ensure healthy staff at all times. We have mandated to all of our staff who are feeling ill with symptoms relevant to COVID19 to refrain from coming to work. We respectfully ask our customers to do the same. If a customer displays symptoms of COVID19 while at Kelleher Collision Center, we will respectfully ask you to return home and follow the government mandated protocol for COVID 19.
5. We have eliminated any unnecessary ‘touch’ surfaces, mandating that all brochures, reading literature have been moved behind counters.
6. We have closed our customer waiting area temporarily. It will reopen once it is safe to do so.
7. We have placed plexi-glass screen increase the protection of staff and customers.
8. Kelleher Collision is also asking staff and clients to use physical distancing at all times.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our response based on the most current information available. We will continue to serve our communities to the best of our ability – and will error on the side of caution when the path is not clear. We will draw upon our values, experience, and the expertise of government agencies and scientific advice as we navigate this challenging time.
The health and well-being of our customers and staff is vital to our existence and will continue to be the primary consideration in all decisions and actions moving forward.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We will do our best and will continue to serve our customers.
Kelleher Collision Center is your authorized Direct Repair Shop in the Parkland. Direct Repair shops are authorized to perform first estimates on eligible claims, in addition to being able to repair damage on qualified vehicles.
To start your MPI claim call 1-800-665-2410, obtain an eligible claim number, and call Kelleher Collision Center to book an estimate and repairs.
We understand that your vehicle is an important investment and needs to be repaired professionally.
Our Certified Technicians will ensure proper alignment, safety and the structural integrity of your vehicle once the repairs are complete, and make sure your car is returned to you as soon as possible.
Approved by All Major Insurers
No Job Too Big or Small
Complete Repair Facility on Premises
Courtesy Cars Available
Complete Auto Refinishing
Your Community Collision Repair Facility
Free Courtesy Pick Up & Delivery
Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR SERVICES CALL OUR BODY SHOP AT 866-982-4714. CONTACT US TODAY!