To our valued Kelleher Ford Sales Dauphin customers and those effected in our surrounding communities:
The world is grappling with a health issue of enormous scale that is potentially impacting every part of our daily lives. It is hard to fully comprehend the level of uncertainty we are seeing in our communities right now about how COVID-19 (Coronavirus) will impact families, friends, and the community members we serve (and are served by).
We deeply care for all of those affected and we are closely monitoring the situation. In the meantime, we are taking additional precautions, beyond our normal daily practices, to ensure our dealership and body shop are prepared to serve our customers, with the extra care and attention that is warranted during this time. Some of these steps are noted below for your information.
1. If you are feeling unwell, please do not enter. This includes, but is not limited to: respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath)
2. We are proceeding with an abundance of caution to ensure healthy staff at all times. We have mandated to all of our staff who are feeling ill with symptoms relevant to COVID19 to refrain from coming to work. We respectfully ask our customers to do the same. If a customer displays symptoms of COVID19 while at Kelleher Ford Sales Dauphin, we respectfully may ask to arrange for the customer to be taken home. We would be happy to assist you in finding alternate methods of doing business with us.
3. Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside of the province or Canada. You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days of mandatory isolation to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff and other customers.
4. Extra cleaning, washing and sanitizing are being mandated and practiced at all locations.
5. We have eliminated any unnecessary ‘touch’ surfaces, mandating that all brochures, reading literature have been moved behind counters.
6. Our customer waiting area has been expanded to the showroom to accommodate social distancing requirements.
7. We have placed plexi-glass screens in selected areas to increase the protection of staff and customers.
8. Kelleher Ford is also asking all staff and clients to use physical distancing at all times.
9. Parts, Service, Body Shop and Sales Departments are now open regular business hours and Quicklane is allowing no appointment necessary. We have relaxed our restrictions at the dealership by opening up the Quicklane door. Body Shop will continue to only have one entrance. We have provided hand sanitizer at all entrances for those entering our facility.
10. Our shuttle is operational but limited to one person only or 2 people if they are from the same household.
We will continue to monitor and adjust our response based on the most current information available. We will continue to serve our communities to the best of our ability – and will error on the side of caution when the path is not clear. We will draw upon our values, experience, and the expertise of government agencies and scientific advice as we navigate this challenging time.
The health and well-being of our customers and staff is vital to our existence and will continue to be the primary consideration in all decisions and actions moving forward.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time. We will do our best and will continue to serve our customers.
Need maintenance on your vehicle or repairs that need to be done? If you live within a 5 KM radius of our dealership, we will arrange pick-up of your vehicle, repair it and return it once it's done.
Give us a call at 204-622-3673 to schedule your service appointment!