Kelleher Ford Dauphin is looking for the right individual to join our Quick Lane team.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, self-motivated, well organized and thrives in a fast paced environment. This role requires strong communication skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performs maintenance and repairs on occasional vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications
- Meeting and greeting customers in a courteous manner with a positive attitude towards the customer’s needs and wants
- Providing the customer with an explanation of work completed if required
- Immediately handing in all work orders upon completion
- Replacing tools to designated areas
- Cleaning and maintaining the Service shop area which include work benches and stalls
- Assisting other technicians when required
- Performing of other job related duties as required
Kelleher Ford Dauphin offers complete on the job training programs and a positive work environment. There is a comprehensive benefit plan for all full time employees.
Please apply by resume to:
Kelleher Ford Dauphin
Attention: Steve Zurba
Dauphin, MB R7N 3B3